A range of measured courses for golfers of all abilities
Milngavie Golf Club can offer a number of measured courses that cater for golfers of all abilities. Members and Visitors are invited to play whichever course they choose.
- Blue Tees – a shorter course primarily for those new to the game and for our younger members
- Red Tees (5,333 yards) – the Medal course for Ladies which provides a good test for all!
- Yellow Tees (5,652 yards) – great for outings and enjoyed by Members for bounce games
- White Tees (5,818 yards) – the Medal course used for most Club competitions
- Black Tees (6,107 yards) – a great test for the best of golfers, this course is increasingly being used for scratch competition play
The Club can also offer Members and Visitors a practice hole, a short-course practice area and a superb putting green so why not follow the Professionals and ‘warm up’ before play?