A range of measured courses for golfers of all abilities
Milngavie Golf Club can offer a number of measured courses that cater for golfers of all abilities. Members and Visitors are invited to play whichever course they choose
- Green Tees (5,334 yards) – the Medal course for Ladies which provides a good test for all!
- Blue Tees (5,653 yards) – great for outings and enjoyed by Members for bounce games
- White Tees (5,825 yards) – the Medal course used for most Club competitions
- Black Tees (6,105 yards) – our Black tee course is currently under re-construction which on completion will offer a testing par 70.
- Red Tees (not measured) a 7-hole short course developed for beginners and junior coaching.
The Club also offers Members and Visitors a practice area (bookable in advance) and a superb putting green. Do as the Pro’s do and ‘warm up’ before play.